bulk furniture partners
We rely on the generosity and involvement of bulk furniture partners. Do you have excess inventory, scratch & dent furniture, or returns? We would love to give these items a home with families in need.
How this benefits your organization:
- Less unwanted products going to the landfill and therefore increasing sustainability of your organization.
- You're able to write it off!
- Donating to Beds for Kids could help community service initiatives and is a great philanthropic story.
- You would be helping thousands of families work towards housing and financial stability by providing quality bedding.
- If you are a local institution, we are also able to come pick up the furniture ourselves. We've gone room by room through hotels and colleges in the past.
items we accept
Items we accept include: bedding, lamps, bed frames and mattresses (twin, full, queen), sofas, kitchen tables, chairs, coffee tables, end tables, night stands, dressers, desks, bookshelves
These furniture partners support us through bulk furniture donations.
become a bulk furniture partner
Think you might be a good fit for Beds for Kids?
Tell us a little bit about your organization! We are excited to hear from you!